Select 2019 Toyota models like the Avalon and Corolla Hatchback are the first models in the Toyota lineup to offer access to Apple CarPlay. The Apple CarPlay system seamlessly syncs a compatible Apple smartphone with the Toyota Entune infotainment system bringing drivers hands-free access to their favorite apps while on the road. Pairing a compatible smartphone with Apple CarPlay is simple. Find 5 easy steps to access Apple CarPlay in your Toyota below.
[Read More: How does the Toyota Qi wireless charging pad work?]
5 Easy Steps to Access Apple CarPlay in a Toyota
- Enable Siri on your smartphone device in the settings menu
- Enable Apple CarPlay on your smartphone device in the settings menu
- Enable Apple CarPlay on your Toyota. Press Menu – General – Apple CarPlay – On
- Use an Apple lightning cable to connect your smartphone to your Toyota via a USB port
- Respond to the prompt on your smartphone. Press enable once for a one-time connection or always enable to keep Apple CarPlay paired indefinitely. We suggest selecting always enable if you are pairing your phone to an everyday vehicle and pressing enable once if you are in a friend’s vehicle or a rental.
Test Drive New 2019 Toyota Models at Fox Toyota
The Fox Toyota dealership in Clinton, Tennessee has a variety of new 2019 Toyota models in stock and ready to test drive. Car shoppers looking for Apple CarPlay-equipped models can set up an appointment to get behind the wheel of the 2019 Toyota Avalon, 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback, 2019 Toyota Camry, 2019 Toyota Sienna or 2019 Toyota C-HR. The list of Apple CarPlay-equipped Toyota models will likely keep growing as more and more 2019 models hit the lot – like the 2019 Toyota RAV4 that is expected to arrive towards the end of this year. For up-to-date information on the availability of certain 2019 models at Fox Toyota, visit our inventory pages or stop by the dealership to connect with one of our team members in person!