Are Toyota vehicles made in the United States?
When we say the brand name “Toyota”, what do you usually think of? If you think of vehicles being manufactured in Japan, you are right! But, did you know that there are many vehicles that roll off the assembly line in the United States as well? So, the next time you are asked, “are Toyota vehicles made in the United States?” You can say with confidence, YES! Let’s explore which vehicles roll off the assembly line here!
By the numbers
Here are a few statistics for you when it comes to Toyota vehicles being manufactured in the United States:
- Toyota vehicles have been manufactured in the United States for 34 years.
- In 2019, there were over 1,194,348 Toyota vehicles produced in the United States.
- There are over 186,000 people across the United States employed by Toyota.
- Toyota has 10 manufacturing plants in the United States.
- There are roughly 1,500 Toyota and Lexus dealers in the United States.
- About 28.8 million Toyota vehicles have been built in the United States, and that number keeps growing.
Which Toyota vehicles are made in the United States?
The Toyota Sienna, Sequoia, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid, Tacoma, Tundra, and Corolla are all made at plants right here in the United States. Check out where these vehicles roll off the assembly line below!
- Princeton, Indiana: Sienna, Sequoia, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid
- Georgetown, Kentucky: Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid
- San Antonio: Tacoma, Tundra
- Blue Springs, Mississippi: Corolla
Where can I purchase a Toyota vehicle that was made in the United States?
At Fox Toyota in Clinton, we are proud to have a selection of Toyota vehicles that were manufactured right here in the United States. Are you interested in learning more about the vehicles listed above? Please head on over to our online inventory so that you can see what is currently available on our lot. Otherwise, if you have more specific questions about a particular model, please contact us today!