School has only been out one week and you and the kids are already going stir crazy. All parents have been there. There are only so many popsicle stick crafts and blanket forts you can build before you need some fresh ideas. We think one of the best ways to keep your kids engaged this summer is by sending them to kids camps. It is a great option for kids to explore new activities and reinforce old passions while parents get a little break from planning. We have rounded up a list of kids camps near Clinton, TN below.
Kids Camps near Clinton, TN
- Eight 1-week sessions
- Starting June 5th and running through Aug 3rd
- Activities include crafts, a field trip, swimming etc.
- K-6th Grade, 5 and Up
- Ages 3-18 of all abilities
- 7 camps offered from May 29th through August 4th
- Activities include care of horses, riding of horses, games, and crafts
- Multiple one-week camp sessions offered
- For kids entering K-6th
- Led by local educators
- Helps to develop creativity, innovation, and confidence
Great Smoky Mountains Institute of Tremont
- Overnight camp
- For kids age 9-17
- Separate camp for kids 5-8 with a parent
- Multiple sessions offered throughout June and July
Kids U Camp at the University of Tennessee
- Kids ages 3-12
- One week sessions, morning and afternoon
- Sessions structured by grade level
- Explore fields like art, cooking, computers etc.
Concord Quest – Vacation Bible School
- One week session June 18-25
- For kids 5 years old through 7th grade
- Themed and fun for kids
Visit us at Fox Toyota
Hauling the kids around all summer can get old fast if you don’t have the right vehicle for the job. If your family hauler is worn out or getting too small for your growing family, come visit us at Fox Toyota. Our knowledgeable staff will help guide you to a vehicle that is right for you. Feel free to start browsing our current inventory and when you are ready sign up for a test drive online.