What are the differences among the 2020 Toyota Camry trim levels?
While many sedans are being discontinued, there is one that still is leading the way when it comes to style, design, and features. It is the 2020 Toyota Camry. The sedan received a redesign for the model year 2020 and it did not disappoint. Available in nine trim levels, there will certainly be a 2020 Toyota Camry that has everything you are searching for. Now, when there are nine trim levels to choose from, it can be hard to remember which feature goes with what trim level. What are the differences among the 2020 Toyota Camry trim levels? We explore the answer to this question below!
2020 Toyota Camry trim levels
Please note that we did not highlight all of the differences among the trim levels of the 2020 Toyota Camry. These were just some of the features that we wanted to highlight.
- Estimated Fuel Economy: 29 mpg in the city, 41 mpg on the highway, and 34 mpg combined
- Backup camera with projected path
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- 4.2-inch multi-information display
- Black front grille with sport mesh insert
- Sport SofTex®-trimmed front seats with fabric inserts
- 2.5-liter engine with outputs of 203 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque
- Cargo Volume: 15.1 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume without Moonroof: 100.4 cubic feet
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Star Safety System™
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- TRD gloss-black pedestal rear spoiler
- Red TRD badge
- 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 301 horsepower and 267 lb-ft of torque
- Front and rear absorbing crumple zones
- Passenger Volume with Moonroof: 99.3 cubic feet
- Side-impact door beams
Where can I purchase a 2020 Toyota Camry near Knoxville, Tennessee?
At Fox Toyota in Clinton, we are thrilled to have a selection of 2020 Toyota Camry sedans for you to choose from. Interested in learning more? Please contact us today! We would be more than happy to help you find the perfect Camry of your dreams!