What are the differences between the trim levels of the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime?
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime is a crossover that you are going to want to take note of. It is a plug-in hybrid that has a top output of 302 horsepower, it can do 0 miles per hour to 60 miles per hour in 5.7 seconds, and it can go about 42 miles on just the battery on a single charge. And with all of that, we are just getting started. What are the differences between the trim levels of the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime? Check them out below!
Which trim level is right for me?
Two trim levels lead the way for the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime. They are the Prime SE and the Prime XSE. Which one sounds like it would be a great fit for you and your lifestyle? Please note that this is not a complete list, but just a few items from both trim levels we wanted to highlight.
- 18-inch wheels
- Color-keyed heated side mirrors
- Backup camera with projected path
- 7-inch Multi-Information Display
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob with red stitching
- Power rear door
- 8-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- 19-inch wheels
- Two-tone exterior color
- Backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- Steering wheel mounted paddle shifters
- Qi-wireless charging station
- 9-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
When will the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime arrive at Fox Toyota in Clinton?
We are expecting to see the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime arrive sometime this summer. However, with all of the shutdowns that happened due to COVID-19, it could be later this year. If you are interested in learning more about this incredible crossover, please do not hesitate to call us today! We would be more than happy to answer your questions and assist you in any other way that we can. Otherwise, keep checking our online inventory so that you can be one of the first to purchase the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime when it arrives in our showroom!