Which 2021 Toyota Camry trim level is right for me?
Individuals who are looking for a new sedan that is trustworthy that has been around for a while should take a closer look at the 2021 Toyota Camry. It has been around for 37 years, and it is nothing short of stunning as it goes down the road. If you have been thinking about purchasing this sedan, and questioning, “Which 2021 Toyota Camry trim level is right for me?” you have come to the right place. Learn more below!
What are the 2021 Toyota Camry trim level options?
The 2021 Toyota Camry is available as both a gas and a hybrid model. We will be exploring just the gas models below. Please note that these are just a few highlights of the trim levels. Which one seems like it would be a good fit for you?
- 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-cylinder engine that produces 202 or 203 horsepower and 182 or 184 lb-ft of torque
- Dark gray front grille
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa capabilities
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+
SE Nightshade Edition
- Cargo volume of 15.1 cubic feet
- Black rear Toyota emblem and “CAMRY” lettering
- AWD or FWD drivetrain available
- Estimated fuel economy of 27 or 25 mpg in the city, 38 or 34 mpg on the highway, and 31 or 28 mpg combined depending on the drivetrain
- 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-cylinder DOHC engine that produces 206 horsepower and 186 lb-ft of torque
- Three drive modes that include ECO, Normal, and Sport
- 3.5-liter V6 DOHC engine that produces 301 horsepower and 267 b-ft of torque
- 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Display
- 9-inch touchscreen with Audio Plus
- Dark gray front grille with chrome accents
- Panoramic glass roof
- Passenger volume of 99.3 cubic feet
Where can I purchase a 2021 Toyota Camry near Knoxville, TN?
We have welcomed the 2021 Toyota Camry to our showroom at Fox Toyota. Are you interested in learning more or seeing this vehicle in person? Please contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you drive off today in a new 2021 Toyota Camry sedan!